Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bing Crosby - His Legendary Years 1942-1945 CD3 (1993)


Tracklist:

1. Holiday Inn: Be Careful, It's My Heart
2. Adeste Fidelis (O Come, All Ye Faithful)
3. Road To Morocco: Moonlight Becomes You
4. Sunday, Monday Or Always
5. Mississippi Mud/I Left My Sugar Standing In The Rain
6. Pistol Packin' Mama
7. I'll Be Home For Christmas
8. San Fernando Valley
9. 'Close The Door Joe, We're Making A Disc'
10. Swinging On A Star
11. I Love You
12. I'll Be Seeing You (Rehearsal Glimpse)
13. I'll Be Seeing You
14. On The Atchison, Topeka And The Santa Fe
15. Song Of The Fifth Marines
16. (There'll Be A) Hot Time In The Town Of Berlin (When The Yanks Go Marching In)
17. Don't Fence Me In
18. (Yip Yip De Hootie) My Baby Said Yes
19. Let 'Em Eat Cake: Mine
20. Here Come The Waves: A-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
21. The Road To Morocco: The Road To Morocco
22. You Belong To My Heart (Now And Forever) (Solamente Una Vez)
23. It's Been A Long, Long Time
24. Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's An Irish Lullaby)
25. I Can't Begin To Tell You
26. Day By Day
27. MacNamara's Band
28. South America, Take It Away

Download album
(direct link, no emule, no torrents, no rapidshare)

No comments: