Friday, July 18, 2008

Easy Listening - Various Artists - Lifetime of Romance - Falling in Love CD 1


Tracklist:

1. Debby Boone / You Light Up My Life
2. Kenny Rogers / She Believes In Me
3. Ray Price / For The Good Times
4. The Captain & Tennille / Love Will Keep Us Together
5. Perry Como / And I Love You So
6. Lois Armstrong / What A Wonderfull World
7. Charly Rich / The Most Beautiful Girl
8. Anne Murray / Could I Have This Dance ?
9. Roger Whittaker / The Last Farewell
10. Glen Campbell / Wichita Lineman
11. Maureen McGovern / The Morning After
12. Dionne Warwick / I'll Never Fall In Love Again
13. Andy Williams / Where Do I Begin
14. 5th Dimension / I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
15. Nilsson / Everybody's Talkin
16. Les Paul & Mary Ford / How High The Moon

Download album
(direct link, no emule, no torrents, no rapidshare)

No comments: